What Better Blog Images Is All About
Neil Patel via Quick Sprout
Have you ever asked any of the following questions?
- How do I re-size an image and what size should I make them?
- What is the proper way to save my image?
- Should I save as jpg, tiff, png, gif – and what’s the difference anyway?
- How do I make a simple blog image stand out?
- How do I optimize my images for SEO
- How do I make a banner, logo, or header image?
- How do I ad images to my sidebar?
- How do I make a good ebook cover?
- How do I turn my ebook into one of those cool 3D images?
- How do I cutout images or make a background transparent?
- How do I make a background image for Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube?
- How do I make share-able Pinterest images?
- What kind of fonts should I use?
- How do I add effects to my images?
- How to make buttons and other ads?
If your answer is yes to any of those questions then you are in the right place. So c’mon let me show you how you can do this stuff yourself!
Sign up for my FREE updates and get these special bonuses
- Fresh blog updates
- Early notifications about exciting training
- Special tips & tricks saved only for my email list
- Free 55 Image Creation Tools Resource
My name is Joseph Michael. If you haven’t figured out already I like to keep things simple. I hate complicated things. I’m sort of a get to the point the quickest way possible kind of guy. So rather than rambling on and on about my life I put together some quick, quirky facts about me so you can get a little snapshot of who I am. You’ll have to stick around to learn more
Quick Facts About Me
- I love things organized.
- I love to learn
- I try to read the bible everyday
- I played basketball in high school & still do when I get the chance.
- I like to think of myself as a hybrid between a jock and a geek…a jeek (see what I mean).
- I married my high school sweetheart (best decision ever made)
- I love nicknames and rarely call anyone by their first name.
- I have a 7 year old daughter who I call “squirt.”
- I’m always reading some sort of motivational book
- I’m a recovering perfectionist
- I’ve edited this page like 50 times already (I did say recovering perfectionist right)
- I’m obsessed with Apple products
- I’m a huge fan of templates (as you will see)
- I’ll choose beef jerky over chocolate any day of the week
- I need 2 cups of coffee before I can talk to anyone
- I can’t stand cloudy days
- I’m pretty much an introvert but I’m not shy
- Quotes are my favorite – Joseph M.
- I’ve seen the movie “Back To The Future” probably close to 20 times
- I prefer instrumental music over lyrics
- My perfect day would be a mixture of family, sunshine, golf, good food, & the beach
- I’m frugal accept when it comes to food and gadgets
- I have a passion for helping others
- I have 2 other blogs besides this one www.EfficientLifeSkills.com and www.ScrivenerCoach.com.